March 2023 update
Five months ago, wowtrack.gg went live. In this post, I'll summarize the latest changes and discuss what's coming next.
The site has been receiving a lot of love from the community, and it has even been featured in a tips article on buffed.de, another popular World of Warcraft fansite.
As for the latest changes, here are a few notable updates:
- Reworked authentication & battle.net login subsystems which should work well, except for a few edge cases.
- Implemented fansites & communities page featuring our friends.
- Updated balance of power guide, which has been a hit.
- Updated dragonflight levelin guide with Nokhudon Hold alternative.
- Implemented reputation tracker.
The new reputation tracker tool allows you to track all of your characters' reputation levels in one place.
So, what's next? I've already begun working on the backend tools that power wowtrack.gg's data. I'm re-implementing them in dotnet core, which should allow for faster iterations.
Additionally, I'm working on new tools & features including:
- mount tracker.
- PvP ladder tracker (and eventually PvE version)
- more class hall & artifact apperances guides!
I'm always eager to hear your feedback! If you have any ideas or encounter any issues, please use our issue tracker. You can also connect with us on our discord server.